Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hi Friends,

Happy November!

With email on my computer, iPhone and Kindle Fire, plus Instant Messaging, Instagram and Facebook, I forget about my Blog!!!

I've written only one post this year of 2013! It's below. I don't know why the last few paragraphs look the way they do, but I hope you'll take time to read it. I wrote it on Sept 11, but just posted it today. Yes, today! I forgot about it and found it in my drafts.

I hope to post more thoughts and photos during 2014. I don't know if anyone reads them but I enjoy writing and this is my way of sharing with my friends and family.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! May God bless you and yours.

Be sure to read Psalm 100 with your family on Thanksgiving Day.

A Psalm of Thanksgiving -
Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth!
Worship the LORD with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the LORD is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
(New Living Translation)


Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home