Friday, August 15, 2008

Disneyland

Just a few photos from our Disneyland trip.

We spent all day Monday at Disneyland. Since Jared and Nikki go frequently (they have season passes) they were great guides. We had a fun-filled ten hour day!

We wore 3-D glasses for the "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" movie.


Indiana Jones Adventure was one of our favorites!
Jared and Nikki outside the Haunted Mansion, another favorite.
We ran into Jack Sparrow at The Pirate's Liar. He offered to clean my rings for me and was very interested in my purse. So cute! Dillard took a photo of me with Jack but I inadvertently deleted it from my camera!!
Our longest wait was for the Nemo submarine ride. We stood in line for one hour.
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride has always been a favorite of mine. We also went on Peter Pan's Flight.

































The Enchanted Tiki Room is one of the original shows from 1955. It's really cute. I remember it from my Disneyland trip in 1966.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home